After years of serving clients in some of the largest metropolitan area, our practice has obtained the expertise to navigate your specific regulatory environment and achieve desired outcomes on your return with solid professional integrity.

We want to make your income tax preparation process as easy as possible. We put technology to work for our clients and we offer appointments in our office and remote video conference via SKYPE™

Some common areas that we handle on a daily basis:



Tax Preparation for Individuals and Business

Effective tax preparation and planning can help you to minimize your future tax liability. We can help you proactively manage both your personal and your business tax issues, including understanding how upcoming business opportunities impact your tax status and vice versa. Not all tax planning opportunities are readily apparent. By having us on your team, you are more likely to benefit from those opportunities. We understand how the latest federal, state, and local tax legislation and other developments affect you and your business and we are constantly identifying new ways to reduce federal, state, or local tax liabilities.

Return to Top

Business Entity Selection and Registration

As a true business partner, we can help you deal with any business problem or opportunity. We stand ready to engage in business consulting projects to help you make the right decisions for the future of your business. Whether you face questions related to expanding, selling, or restructuring your business, we have the necessary business acumen and analytical capabilities to help you make the right decisions.

Return to Top

Expatriate Tax Services

Easy taxes for Americans living and working abroad.

As an overseas employee, you may encounter a more challenging tax environment. And we are ready to help you simplify the filing process and maximize savings.

When we are doing taxes for expats, we are utilizing Foreign Earned Income Exclusion, Foreign tax credit, and Tax Treatment and Totalization agreements. We also help all Americans living and working abroad to comply with foreign financial accounts and assets reporting requirements.

Return to Top

Taxes for Nonresidents and ITINs Applications

Nonresident aliens are generally subject to U.S. income tax only on their U.S. source income. They are subject to two different tax rates, one for effectively connected income, and one for fixed or determinable, annual, or periodic (FDAP) income. Our professionals help you to properly report your income according to your unique situation. We also have a Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) ITIN, EIN & US Tax Specialist who can help out to apply for the required numbers.

Return to Top

Bookkeeping and Payroll Services

If your business does not currently have accounting staff or if your business is outgrowing its current bookkeeping system, we can provide comprehensive bookkeeping services to ensure the smooth operation of the financial side of your business. As your business needs grow and change, we can provide input and planning assistance to make sure your accounting and financial systems keep pace with your business needs.

Constantly changing federal, state, and local laws and tax regulations make payroll management an ongoing challenge for business owners. Our payroll services professionals are well-versed in these laws and regulations. We can proactively alert you to material changes that will affect your business and your employees while also keeping payroll running smoothly no matter how large your business and your employee population become.

Return to Top

FATCA and FBAR Regulation

Recently the U.S. Government has taken serious action to mandate regulations on US residents that own offshore assets of any kind. The 2 most notable programs, FBAR and FATCA, require owners of foreign assets to file documentation fully disclosing the value of any foreign investments. Whether it’s mutual funds, bank accounts, securities, cash-valued insurance policies, or real estate commodities, you (and any respective financial institution) are required to provide full disclosure of your foreign asset’s value and gains on a yearly basis. Our specialists will help you out in your unique situations and file the proper tax form.

Return to Top

Crypto Currency Reporting

If you ever mine sold/exchange or receive any income in cryptocurrency you must consider these transactions as reportable or taxable gain/loss or income. The way the IRS treats such transactions depends on the nature of income and the transaction itself. Our specialists help you to determine if you have any transactions to report and prepare the required forms to file with the IRS.

Return to Top

Client Care Package


Return to Top

FinCEN: Beneficial Ownership Information


Return to Top


Contact Us Today to Schedule an Appointment!